Saturday, August 09, 2008

My 21st Birthday

Hello Ken, you are officially 21 now. You shall make your own decisions in your life and held liable for everything.

It was a happy day, or two days, cos I managed to celebrate this wonderful event with many of my closest family members.

The day before my big day, my uncle brought me, mum, Sue and his family to Souled Out to celebrate. We thoroughly enjoyed the delicious food and of course, wines. It's a pity that my Dad chose not to come but I did not blame him. He had insomnia and it was extra tough for him to sleep at someone's house. My girlfriend actually texted him asking him to come but it did not work out hehe. Thanks Dear for your great effort. Anyway I still received his sms and it made me feel good too. Oh right, I got Da Jie's wishes too. Love you Dad and Da Jie!

A Very Nice Place

Me, Sue and Mum. Dad and Da Jie in our hearts.

Then came my big day, I celebrated with my classmates at Albert's house. Thanks for the cards and the presents! Love them! Thanks everyone!

GUYS TEAM
Edward, Tuan Hui, Albert, Chongyi, Kok Foo, Boo Keat, Chin Hong
Birthday MAN and Yan Jian


GALS TEAM
Canny and Pau Ping with the Birthday MAN

Crossing My Fingers and WISH
Wish: I wanna be with my Dear forever, Family's Fine

More Photos: http://limszeyee.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Kens_21st_Bday (Souled Out)

P/S: I LOVE THE ALL OF YOU!

0 comments: