Sunday, July 12, 2009

H1N1?

Came home on Friday with a minor sore throat, a little of dizziness and felt like I was gonna fever soon. However, I felt a little better yesterday. Thought I was gonna be ok until something happened in the evening that really troubled my sleep at night.

I felt cold and hot, sore throat was getting worse and was having minor flu already. I felt very terrible and so as my mood swung. I scolded anybody that I couldn't look into my eyes. Very sorry to mum, Sue and a gal. I did not mean to hurt anybody though.

Furthermore, two of my colleagues came back from USA not long ago. They seemed healthy I know but the virus can still infect the most healthy person. I will check with doctor tomorrow if I still did not get well.

H1N1 or just normal sickness, I don't give a damn. If God wanna me to visit Him I'll go with a happy heart. Lol =D

0 comments: