Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hate is the power of the dark side

I've never seen a person that promised everything only for her to break all of them.

1- Have faith that we will go thru the long distance
2- Never say break up
... ...

How can a person can simply change so fast? It left me thinking so deeply.

How can I not be angry and disappointed when I made 20+ calls and only one of them being accepted? It's not that her phone was in silent mode! If she was me I'm sure she would get mad too.(Recalling the moment that she called me and gone mad cos I was sleeping in the bus from Genting)

A person that doesn't know how to love choose to break someone's heart. Pathetic isn't it?

HATE HATE HATE this kinda feeling. Being let down so badly and as if it was my fault.

Gotta buck up now already. I've gone crazy cos I've sent so many hate sms and messages lol

0 comments: