Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Rotting And Still

Today is the thirteenth day of my 3 weeks holiday. What have I do until now? Hmm...It is nothing and I hope tomorrow will be a different day. I hate long holidays somehow whereby a lot of my friends quite enjoy it. It could possibly that they have things to do which I do not have.

Long holidays make me live in mess. I am like a bat, you know, only that I am neither blind nor having better hearing sense. From what I have compared to my friends, these are the results;

(i)They play computer/consoles games.
For God's sake, my pc is damn lousy and I do not have cool consoles. I only do some novel reading and...blogging to spend my time. And guess what, my daddy uses the pc from morning until 6pm to do his shares market research...or anything, I do not care.

(ii)They are on travel
A number of my friends went to somewhere else along with their friends to enjoy. I wish I could go to Kuala Lumpur to attend Fort Minor's concert but after that thievery case, I do not dare to ask for money from mother anymore. Thus, this is not an option for me.

(iii)They can spend their time watching tv
I do not own a satellite tv. National televisions are boring, well, most of the time.

It maybe more but I cannot think of it now. All I ask is some entertainment. I cannot bear this anymore. I live no more than a statue. Planning to do some revisions but please, all reading for another 8 days? I am really looking forward to have at least some fun or just get back to college as soon as possible. The tension that I have to endure is much more than during the college days. I can be a very bad tempered person when I am in bad mood(that is applied to everyone, of course) or the point that I am so bored. God, I beg you to release me from this pain.

-You'll Never Walk Alone-

Signed,
Ken

0 comments: