Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lazy Bum!

Looks like it's been a while since my last, ahem, also the first post. The determination to settle a long-term target never seems to be long. Aiye... This is my main weakness and I must change the situation.

My English seems to be at the same standard all the time and it is very annoying really. A friend of mine, Yen Seah who claimed her English was terrible and asked for my help, is now a better English student that I am. What a shame! She has been a hardworking person and I am totally the opposite. It seems like I have to learn a lot from this young girl. =D My best wishes to her.

The most obvious part would be my this terrible blog. Ever since the first blog and there is no second. Then it would be my study. Gotta make my dream come true or I will really regret in the end when there is no way back. May the Force is be with me!

Really, I hope I can keep on updating this blog and I will post some stories happened in between this time. Catch ya later!

-You'll Never Walk Alone-

Signed,
Ken

0 comments: