Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh Hell !!!

It has been three days since my mobile phone and wallet being stolen at Mount Tokun or what-so-ever the name is. The thief cracked the door using a string and opened the door easily. He searched the stuffs in the box and took my things and fleed. I don't really know if he was disppointed to find about RM8 [It could be RM58 as I forgot if I still kept my RM50 angpow inside the wallet =( ] in the wallet and a lousy phone.

I'm on a 3-weeks holiday now and I felt so bored so I decided to follow my daddy along with a friend accompanying to climb Tokun. I felt great because it was challenging. There were rocks everywhere and everyone had to be careful or else you would slipped and fell to no-where. Balance and concentration are very important or else your soul will soon visit Hell. =P But when I was on the journey home, it's so terrible that I found out my stuffs were gone!

And so, I went to an office to make a new Identity Card and it cost RM30. Later on, I went to JPJ to make a new driving licence and it was another RM20. Oh great... I am really going to give that thief a few punch if he was caught red-handed.

Then there was more, when my daddy told my mummy about that case, my mom said it was okay because it was merely bad luck. She said she had no excuse to blame me because I kept my things inside the box. But soon, after a few phone calls came in and then it was a different situation.

"Why do you bring your mobile phone and the wallet? If you did, bring them along!"

Shit! When I told her the whole story she did not seem to be angry at me and then it wasn't already. If there was so was "if" then this world would be without poverty, wars, diseases and so on. I did not really listen what everyone said anymore. Anyhow, I would take this as an experience to be extra be careful because this world is not a haven and please stop mumbling around my ears or just stop saying "if" repeatedly, well, unless you are Rudyard Kipling.

-You'll Never Walk Alone-

Signed,
Ken

1 comments:

Yik Wen said...

My my no wonder I forgot you had the blog...3 posts in 3 months. Shame on you lazy bum :).

Read the post down there about your english. In the words of the famous Green Thingy Yoda:"Read more, you have to, young Padawan."

So you know what to do :)