Thursday, May 04, 2006

01-02-03-04-05-06 !!!

Let's start off with yesterday's morning jogging. It has been a long time since I really went for a jog. I went because Chay Tong wanted to keep fit and I had nothing to do. Furthermore, jogging was good for health so I agreed. Before I even jog, my both legs were already tired of three-football games-in-ten days. After the fifteen-minute jog, both of us were out of breath so we went home. Hey, it was a long way to jog!! When I was taking the shower..my goodness!!! Every inch of my muscles hurt!

After taking my breakfast I went for a nap and the pain gone. Soon, I went to watch Mission Impossible III with Chay Tong at Pacific. After that, I took a nap again and later, the lost pain back again! It was so pain, even the testicles!!!

After an hour or so, it was getting much better and gone. Hopefully I can cope with the almost-one month-jog with Chay Tong. Gambate! =D

01-02-03-04-05-06, it means 2006/05/04 01:02:03 The time was such beautiful. May our dream come true!

0 comments: