Tuesday, May 09, 2006

新娘18岁


Feeling weird? Yes I think so! This is the first time I'm using Chinese for title in this very blog. Why? simply because I like it alot.

While the meaning for the title is 18-year-old bride, I do not mean I am getting married. That is the first Korean drama that I watched from the beginning till the end. I always have negative thoughts on Hong Kong, Japan, Korean and Taiwan dramas because a lot of them oriented love stories. I was getting tired so I only have a glimpse or never watch the dramas. And so, I always put my eyes glued on tv shows such as LOST, Smallville and so on...

Mostly, Japan and Korean actors/actress are fine in my point of view but Taiwan actors/actress are so bad that I cannot bear it for a moment. I strongly suggest them to attend acting class before they shoot the series. While Hong Kong have good ones, but their young actors/actress still have a lot of work to do. Nevertheless, most of the scripts are also a pain in the ass. =P

But this series is a exceptional one. Both the script and acting are good. I actually watched the series till midnight. It was like 5 a.m. in the morning, ahem! Well done 韩智慧, 李东健 and the team! I am enjoying it as well as its sound tracks.

Strongly suggest those handsome/pretty and yet unskilled, take some acting classes!

Hmm...I recommend this drama to all of you because it is simply GREAAAT...!!!

0 comments: