Monday, May 01, 2006

Bad Times

Hmm... Let's start off with my footballing first okay? It has been a almost over a month since I played futsal with my UUFC friends. Then the first game was so horrible. I could not get into the game and completely out of sort. My both legs were so powerless and that meant only one thing, poor fitness.

Later on, which was two days ago, I played against my good friend, Alan, along with his neighbours and it was an average performance. Getting better with my feet now but my passing and tackling were not up to standard. Today I played with UUFC again and the old self Ken was almost back. I feel more power in my feet now and a clearer mind. However, it was not a top notch standard yet. Guess that I did not exercise for a month was making me to the lowest point of my football.

The another horrible thing was something not new already. I met it for twice already. I've been courting by men, Indians and a Malay.

The first time was at Gurney Plaza. I was alone, on my way to the cinema and suddenly a Malay approached me and asked me whether I was alone and I said no. He disagreed because I was alone and he said he would like to company me! Oh my God! I declined him and he went away. He was a staff of the cinema.

The second time was yesterday at a mamak store. A mamak (Indian Muslim) was a friendly man and I did not think much. Suddenly he came to me and said "Wo Ai Ni" (I Love You in English). He smiled and asked what was the meaning. Only an idiot says the words and asks the meaning when he already knows. He went away and not long after, he came again and said that words again in Tamil. GOSH! Again, he said my stomach something, baby something and I did not understand. Neither my two friends.

After finishing the supper, both three of us went to wash our mouths and I saw he was looking, err, no...staring at me by the reflection by the mirror. Later, my friends told me that man who was around thirty years old staring at me going down the stairs. That man clearly looked on me only and no other else. Creepy!

It seems that I have a lot of bad memories at mamak stalls or stores. I used to have a mamak who was so crazy. He tried to pull my short down! But then, he did this to a lot of people and I think he only tried to be funny or something. Hope he does not get smack. Haha.

I am a normal male and surely I am attracted to opposite sex. Leave me alone, homosexuals! I have no desire starring "Brokeback Mountain" !!!

2 comments:

Yik Wen said...

Change your style and look less gay XD

Anonymous said...

oh man, what a gay experience, hhaha