Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 Utama On 28th May 2008

This is the first week of the new semester and there is pretty much nothing to do. I am drop dead bored cos it is only me and uncle in the house, others went back to Penang for holiday already. I have to feed the pets and washing away their droppings. Eeuuww!!! That is the first time I'm doing such thing. Hahaha.

So on this day, I invited Kok Foo and Yan Jian to hang out at 1 Utama and we meet Chongyi there. Chongyi has so many so called "sad stories" because he is rejected by his crush. His intention to go 1U is to meet his crush, not us. Hehe. Wherever he goes he said he had a sad story at that particular place.

While my real intention is to check out whether the new Liverpool jersey is in stores. And the answer is YES! Yippie! The new jerseys only released officially on 23rd May and I can't believe my luck! That is my third Liverpool jersey now. Sorry but I only buy home kits so I can feel the roars of Anfield. Haha. RM259.90? Excuse me, Liverpool jerseys are priceless.


STEVEN GERRARD I LOVE YOU!

Later we go to the ground floor to check out a function called Movie Carnival. Chongyi gone wild when he saw the superheroes like Spiderman, Cicakman (hero are you sure?), Hellboy and Alien with Predator. Chongyi nags us to take photo with them and all of us shake our heads. Ultimately I surrender and up we go.

Superheroes: Spidey, Ken, Chongyi, Hellboy

Predator on the left, Alien on the right.

Photo session ends. Chongyi leaves and I wanna do so but.....

they two don't want to let me go. They grab me and choke me! "Help!" I muttered. Hahaha.

After that we are leaving. Chongyi is leading the way with Kok Foo, Me and Yan Jian following respectively. We notice there is a cameraman and crews just beside, passing us by. Suddenly the host grabs Yan Jian's shoulders and starts interviewing him, in Cantonese.


Host : Hi handsome one, please come over here. Do you know what is this channel?
(The host lifts up the mic to let him see)

Yan Jian : Kah Kah Kah...... Sorry my Cantonese is bad. Can I speak in Mandarin?

Host : Sure. I will ask you in Cantonese and you answer in Mandarin. Is that okay?

Yan Jian : Ok.

Host : So what is the channel?

Yan Jian : Kah... (
The host points to a crew whispering) Kah Yu!

Host : Yes that's it! Do you know a movie called Merry Go Round?

Yan Jian: Yes, I saw it a sign somewhere around here. (Die also wanna speak in Cantonese yet)

Host : Uhm.. Do you think I am pretty?

Yan Jian: Yes you are.

Host : Thanks! Here's two tickets for you. Thanks again handsome one! Bye!

Yan Jian: Thanks! Bye!

Later we find out that that Kah Yu is a channel from Hong Kong and the pretty host is Mary. Kah Yu is on Astro as well! Channel 304 everyone!!! The tickets are for Vincy's concert at Arena of Stars, Genting on 31st May. Lucky Yan Jian! Kok Foo jokes the three of us should walk around behind them and do some funny pose and get into TV. Hahaha.



Angle 1


Angle 2

Finally we leave after what an eventful day.


0 comments: