Friday, May 02, 2008

You'll Never Walk Alone

Liverpool suffered from elimination in Champions League against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on 4-3 aggregate. I was utterly disappointed with the result but it was a good effort from the Reds. Forcing the game to extra time after Fernando Torres equalized to make the tie 2-2 on aggregate. A penalty and a fine goal from Chelsea man sealed the win even though Liverpool clawed one back in the late of the game.

I could not ask too much from Liverpool cos Stamford Bridge is a fortress and no team has beaten for four years. I still see positives from this season. We have got Fernando Torres, a fantastic striker, Ryan Babel, Lucas Leiva, Emiliano Insua and Martin Skrtel are certainly gems for the future. You'll Never Walk Alone!

April 30th 2008 was such a memorable date. Probably I had eaten the "courageous medicine" and I went to confess to a girl. Oh my God. She said I was so straightforward until she did not know what to say. Hahaha. I guess the old Ken is already gone, perhaps he has grown up! =P She accepted and I was in heaven. She is known as Steven Gerrard. ;) Both of us have faith that the relationship will last, even though we know it is going to be hard.

I am still very bored in the office and blogging, youtube-ing and listening to music are my daily tasks. Hahaha.

In a nutshell, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

0 comments: