Sunday, May 11, 2008

My name is Peter Crouch! =P

I have friends calling me Peter Crouch, a Liverpool Football Club footballer, due to my figure. Even though I am not that extraordinary tall, but I am extraordinary thin. Hahaha. My friends even asked me to do the robot-dance if I scored and I did. Lol. I am actually a big fan of his, too bad he is going out of Anfield soon most probably.

Look how tall he is. He is 6 ft 7 in tall and 12st 6. Seriously underweight, maybe that is why I am referred to him. =S I just wanna be as good as him at least or have the money he has. xD


Look! Even Cristiano Ronaldo is so scared of me! Erm.. Crouchy! Get lost Ronaldo.

Never listen to Cristiano. He is such a jerk. Good he may be, but he is so arrogant and his off pitch behaviours are so terrible. Just act like a down syndrome kid when talking to him if you did not want to get influenced by the bad boy. Hahaha!

Crouchy, if you ever left Liverpool, my support will always be with you. I will always remember your Robo-Kop (robot dance) goal celebration. Good luck lad.



p/s: To know more about Crouchy, read his autobiography ;D


0 comments: