Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Feel For Jabil

Tomorrow will be my last day working at Jabil and I wish to comment on my industrial training.

Industrial training can be a waste of time if the trainees or universities selected the wrong companies. For my case, I would say YES and NO. Haha. There is simply no way you totally love or hate your job.

I love my job as I get to know many people here, regardless of their races, religions and etc. I talk or crap with them much. I think my communication skills and English have improved too ;D Yesterday was the extreme case which I sat just beside two Jabil employees when watching Iron Man at Queensbay. One of them even recognised me, saying "Wow! Come to watch movie after working at Jabil ah?" I looked at him, scratching my head. Then he explained that I gave him smocks (part of the silly tasks really) before. That was so funny. I manage to learn something, though not much, related my studies too.

Meanwhile what I hate about my job is some of the employees here. They like to order people like they are the bosses. The other thing is that some tasks are assigned at the very last minute and make you suffocated.

Whatever it is, I think that this is still a good experience for me and might help me in the future.
Thank you all!

0 comments: