Monday, May 26, 2008

Year 3 Semester 1

Woohoo! I have been promoted to Year 3 and today marks the new semester. I am so glad to meet the old pals. They are mostly still the same except two people that I noticed - Canny and Paupau. Both of them have curly hairs, like me! xD

I am trying to concentrate hard on the class but I almost break down during the third class. It is simply drop dead boring. The subject is about Java Programming and the lecturer keeps comparing it with C language. Come on Ma'am!

Overall the first day is okay except a few let downs. This is expected due to some problems happened between friends. I am a little upset and I sincerely hope they can patch up. Another big let down is why the hell today is raining when I am on my way home? I got so wet laaaa........ =.=

0 comments: