Sunday, June 08, 2008

Captain of Sunway SPK United!

I've been living with my uncle and his family at Sunway SPK, Damansara and I often play football at the pitch here. When I started playing there were only me and my cousin Yuan Shen. Then more and more people joining us. However I left to Penang for industrial training for 5 months. Yuan Shen told me there were many good players playing there during that time and I was so relished to play with them.

Now I am back and have been playing for a while now and what Yuan Shen said was true. Uncle Kenny, who I have played with for a few months, is a nice lad to play with and he is so into football. He even forms a football team for Sunway SPK (with him being not the resident LOL) when I back to Petaling Jaya and makes me the captain. I think it is because he rates me quite highly in my defensive qualities and aggressiveness. He took a RM20k+ camera just like the pros using and snaps the photos in high quality. What a man!

What's best is that he makes us an official website for us! Here's the link: http://sspkutd.dyndns.org/
Uncle Kenny!!! I hate Manchester United la, faster change the logo please!

My personal page: http://sspkutd.dyndns.org/Players&Staff/KenLim/kenlim.htm

I hope I have an armband to wear. Please Uncle Kenny, get me one! My girlfriend sounds very happy for me. Love you darling. =D


THE CAPTAIN OF SSPK UNITED! REJOICE!


1 comments:

Uniquely_Winnie said...

hey ho, captain, haha
congrats then!!
you must be really glad =)

Winnie