Sunday, June 22, 2008

Inauspicious 13.6.2008?

Would you assume 13.6.2008 which falls on Friday, an inauspicious day? In fact, that day has lesser accidents than any other day cos people will be more aware on the road. However, this very day is both auspicious and inauspicious in my case. How crazy.

Three days before that day, my beloved boots were dead cos they were totally broken or open mouth already. So I splashed two hundred bucks on the new Adidas boots on that "special" day and yes, I was over the moon.

Later on that evening I tried my new boots and as expected, my performance was not good at all. I missed the ball many times and passed the wrong ball. Every footballer needs time to cope with his/her new boots in order to become one haha. But it is really true, once you are comfortable with your boots you will play much better.

Then the disaster striked. I was chasing Uncle Kenny at full acceleration and there was no way to stop him, he scored. I tried to slow down but I did not aware the post was so near to me and bang! Luckily I turned around my head in time and it hit my jaw. Aww it as really painful and I lost a few drops of blood.

Thus, it summed up what a day for me. Thank you God I love you so much.

0 comments: