Sunday, June 08, 2008

What A Surprise!


(Please click on the picture for larger views)

This was what I've got for my industrial training result on the first week of the semester (sorry for not updating it). It's a huge surprise cos I never expected it and I only hoped for B or B+. The reasons were because my report was the shortest that I knew among my friends and my not-so-excellent evaluation form from my supervisor, Ms. Wan Ilham.

My report was only around 45 pages and there were people wrote around a hundred. I wrote a lot of junks and used my imagination (you know what I mean, I worked a lot of junks) to write my report. Pauping scolded me why I written so less but she said maybe I could write so lesless cos my English was good and I did not need to write so many pages with junks (think again Paupau). Furthermore, Ms. Ilham gave me "Good" and a very nice comment in the evaluation but seriously I did not think they were enough to get an "A".

Tell me, how many times you can score 4.000 GPA in a semester? This is the one and only chance. Haha.

This was a huge surprise. Love it.

0 comments: