Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Bringing Sexy Voice!

Last week a female friend told me that both she and her cousin thought that my voice was sexy years ago. Actually they were my net friends but we met at Pacific in Penang years ago. My first thought when she told me was that "Ok so now u meet me and I wasn't sexy at all!" LoL!

For unknown reason, I got so happy...maybe it's simply too few people saying good things about me. =P This is hugely PERASAN! Haahahahaha!!!

I actually told this to my sisters and my girl and their responses were so discouraging..LoL.

Eldest sister: She definitely wants something from u so be careful. =P (I told her maybe that gal tried to court me)

Elder sister: What?! Your voice is sexy? Don't make me faint.

My Girl: I think you sound more like a gangster.

p/s: Thanks y'all for such honest answers. Now I am jumping into the sea. LoL!

0 comments: