Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Dislike Some People

There are a few people around me that I am really upset with.

To a certain person, please change your opinions on friendship, I almost cannot bear that anymore. Your reasons for not photocopying books and lent me notes made me really upset, and I think one more person too. Please don't think friends are someones that are trying to use you.

And a word to a big guy, I can take criticisms about my football but all I have from you are all bad ones like I am so useless. It's like you are a professional. If you were trying to get into my family do something that makes everyone happy, my mum and I are not on your side in fact. If I am given the chance I am going to hack your team down on the pitch next week.

And to a guy, please get a life. Complaining whole day long does not change anything. Chase the girl if you liked her so much. My ears have suffered a lot. Some people might think you are funny but not in my case. However, since you are so kind to everybody so i still can bear with it.

Lastly there is one more person but I still can accept it anyway cos she simply deleted my comment on her blog. I posted my opinion about the movie and do you really have to do it? I was not being harsh or anything.

This is my freedom of blogging. Do not question it, thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily is not me... xD

Anonymous said...

luckily is not me also..hahaha XD

Ken said...

of course not you all. you people are ones of the bestest!