Friday, June 26, 2009

In Memory of Our King of Pop

I am really shocked when i read the news titled "Michael Jackson dies". My goodness he was only 50 years old and I really thought he died young since he was so obsessed with staying young. Backfired maybe.

I grow up listening to his songs, watching his trademark dance move "Moonwalk" as well as immitating him. Although he did not release new songs after that I still love his oldies lots.

Alright sometimes I admit he's a jerk and court cases had been "daily routine" for him but heck, he's dead now and we should remember what he had given us.

Recalling yesterday morning, I was listening to his songs with iPod at office while he was dying! =S

R.I.P Our beloved King of Pop.

*Farrah Fawcett died too but I aint know nothing about her. RIP Farrah.

Our entertainment industry has suffered with double blows. :(

0 comments: