Friday, June 12, 2009

Without You: Day 2

I am glad that I talked with you on msn yesterday. I could not helped myself anymore so I talked to you. The conversation cleared some misunderstanding. I thought you hated me and the relationship so you chose to end it but it was not after all.

However I still find it difficult to accept you as a friend. I would have suffered greatly if you tell me you've just went for a hot date or how sweet between you and your new boyfriend one day. Hope you understand.

But suddenly you gave me a glimmer of hope. We might still stand a chance after 3 years. At this moment I knew it was a chance so I wanted to be your friend. We will still be in contact and at least I am still in the race. If I had chosen the other path, everything would be over.

Then you took the hope away when we talked on the phone at night. I was hurted and acted like a crazy man. I hate myself when I am in rage. I do things without thinking. Sorry for that. I was truly hurted and spent my night talking to a friend until the wee hours.

I believe you do not know what you want or you cannot think clearly anymore or other reasons. I am confused because what you said and your action were contradicted. I thought we only choose to end a relationship (such as love is dead or it is useless to move on, probably he/she is not the one and won't be happily ever after) and no hope is given anymore. I do not know what you want and you put me under duress. But I still love you nonetheless.

4 comments:

jiao said...

放手也是一种幸福 =)

ahfish said...

you still young and lots of thing waiting you to do..although i feel that u no need go to look for her in these few days anymore..but i still support ur action..just do anything that make u happy n feel that it's correct. Relationship just part of life..remember that...

Anonymous said...

Heya, you shld knw who i am, btw, serious typo up there la, there's no "hurted" in English, it's still "hurt" eventho its in past tense ;)

piece of advice frm me: time will heal the wounds, move on, there's still more in life that you hvnt seen and experience yet =)

in case u still hvnt figure out, I'm Winnie la :P LOL

Ken said...

Thanks Jiao and ahfish :P Yeah it's just one part of life and I am learning on this matter.

I knew it's you stupid Winnie haha. Only you among friends type like that haha. Ei u want like that meh? Correct my English huhu. Anyway thanks for telling cos I din know about that! Btw the typo isnt serious la!! Ishh you!!!

Thanks for the comments gals.