Thursday, June 11, 2009

Without You: Day 1

Yesterday was one of the saddest life in my life. Breakup with you (officially) is a big regret in my life and I cannot do anything to save it. As you said, we cannot force ourselves especially love and I respect your decision though I really do not like it ends like that.

The biggest hurt is that I thought you had given me a chance. When I saw the word "dear" in your sms I thought we could patch up but it turned out not to be. Perhaps it was a typo error or spontaneous word came out from you. On my way home my phone played some songs that we shared together: Elton John's Your Song, Faye Wong's edition of Wishing We Last Forever(但願人長久), Simon and Garfunkel's Sound of Silence and etc. Hell, this was really hurt and I could not control my tears anymore.

I need to return all the stuffs that you have given me because I find them seriously breaking my heart. I chose to reject your present yesterday not out of disrespect but that present was supposed to be our 1 year anniversary present. I hope you understand this.

When I got home I did some cleaning job. Moving your messages into a hidden place and packing some other things that were given from you. I looked back some of our photos and I found a file even heartbreaking. It recorded the song that I sang to you over the internet. That was very saddening.

When I went to bed I could not help recalling our moments together. Though it's not much but happy. And some other things appeared too. How could I start anew when my surrounding and daily life was so much being affected by you. We sms-ed and talked on the phone, laughed and cried for Liverpool FC and etc. I even thought of supporting Manchester United or perhaps I should just quit football but I think I should better just die. At some point I hated you to death but it was too painful to take.

Life now is souless as a zombie. Woke up today and still feeling the pain in my heart. Could not laugh or cry anymore. Bathed then turned on Facebook to check her out. Suddenly I realized I shall not dwell on this anymore. Life goes on. I need to convert my pain into work, to work my ladder up.

Sorry I cannot be your friend now. I need time to heal the wounds. Perhaps we can be good friends in the future but I'm not so sure. I don't think I can take it if u went on to a hot date or found a partner.

Hope you know how deep my love is for you and how hurt it is because it's my first relationship. You'll be always on my mind. God bless you and I sincerely wish you all the best.

5 comments:

kiM !! said...

haiz........
very sad to heard about that..
anyway...
take care ya friend..
we will always support you...
keep your smiling !!! ^^

Heariwan said...

Just because you break up you want to support Man United? cmonlah be strong. You'll Never Walk Alone.
Breaking Up is normal. Ways for you to learn the hardship of life.

Ken said...

Lol I never thought a stranger would ever read my blog hahaha. Well it's my first relationship and it hurts the most. My mind simply went wrong that time. I know I cannot support Man United all my life haha. Yep you're right about that.

KFC said...

u should be think in another way. when u woke up, feel glad that u still is healthy without any ill, then will be fell better. anyways, hope u will handle it, we will always support u (copy from kim) LOL...

Ken said...

Ur right Kok Foo hehe. Thanks for all ur support!