Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is It Day 7, Or Not?

Day has become better for us. We hang out together on Friday last week and it was actually a nice day. She flew to Australia the next day and I went to the Penang airport to send her.

Alright she asked for breakup before but she got sweet after that. Could it be PMS, the culprit for everything? Or could it be that she simply could not imagine life without me beside her? I am not sure about that but anyway she's sweet.

I thought everything went back to normal but her recent actions got me back to disappointment. I hate any people that disappear without informing me in the first place and waste my time.

To make long story short, I really feel that I am loved little and I hope she can change at least a bit. Afterall, I have been trying to change, to be at my best, for her.

Love is a matter of 2 persons, a couple.

My friend even told me that she was not really that into me. Breakup is the wise thing to do but I cannot do that now. I love working on problems =P

0 comments: