Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seriously...

Seriously I do not how hard to webcam.
Seriously I do not how hard to sms.
Seriously I do not how hard to facebook.
Seriously I do not how hard to make a phone call.
Seriously I do not how hard to email.
Seriously I do not how hard to msn.
Seriously I do not how hard to love a person.

But I know something...

Nearly everything I do, I think of her first, willingly.

But things get serious now.

She keeps saying about your physical appearance and personality and giving so many suggestions and complaints and telling you her ideal guy. I am trying hard to do it and as if she does not know. In fact, I cannot even get angry. I just need more from here to ease my pain, physically and mentally.

I admit I am a sensitive person and has many weaknesses but sometimes, loving a person mean accepting his/her flaws too. But in the mean time, both have to improve themselves.

I am truly tired now. So alone.

1 comments:

sleeping child said...

times will pass~
be strong and tough~